Thursday 16 April 2015

My first step toward fixing theses newfound problems was to print out the 200 page owners manual. I learned that while the manual does provide some useful information, it also has a lot of useless, information and unnecessary safety recommendations.
Its important to note that my budget, for this project is small, I'm  trying to save money, and avoid purchasing costly parts, if they aren't  absolutely necessary.
The first act of maintenance was topping off, the radiator with some Honda ATV coolant. I then went about fixing the badly cracked rear plastics. If there's one thing I learned while fixing the plastics, it's that zip ties are your friend! They are easy to use inexpensive and surprisingly effective! I drilled holes in the rear fenders and used small red zip-ties to stitch them back together, zip ties were also used to secure the plastics, and fuel tank to the frame, In places where fasteners were missing.



1 comment:

  1. Your red Frankenstein stitches look pretty good--neat and effective.

    ReplyDelete